Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tame the CAT

There's a mini TIME institute in my next cubicle. These guys, as I guess, could be on bench jus like me. Unlike me, they never look into the monitor to read blogs, novels, stories, mails, etc. Their heads are down always, sunk in the study material, studying and practicing throughout the day. They use the white board to write down some usually mistaken words. Thanks to Infy, it provides all the required stationary for these guys apart from paying them for their valuable time here. I wish from the core of my heart that each one of them cracks the CAT. (I was a CAT aspirant once (not now!), I know what it takes to achieve it.)


Sometimes, when I happen to look at them, I feel that I'm wasting my time. But I realize that the time one enjoys wasting is not wasted at all. :D

P.S.: No offences meant. I don't think they'd read this anyway :).


No comments:

My Pencil Sketches