Saturday, September 10, 2011

No more complaining

We keep complaining about the way unexpected things happen.. but whats the fun if everything is perfect?

If we had a flawless society, if every work we attempt turns out to be successful, if we had nobody to fight with, if nobody had problems, if we never had to frown, if mom never had to yell at us, if dad never had to warn us, if everyone of us had enough money to spend a lifetime, if there were no barriers to freedom, if we never had to cry... would we really be happy? I doubt that. 'Coz we wont have anything to dream about, nothing to achieve, nothing enjoyable at all!

How would we even know whats happiness if we never knew whats sorrow? I'm not saying 'Enjoy the sorrows'. If you are having a sorrowful time, believe me, the happiness is waiting at your doorstep to see you.. but you are too busy with something else!

Rather than complaining, I think, its better to believe in the fact that we are destined to live life this way. This might be the best way to live! Its just the ever-complaining, never-satisified human tendency that keeps us down at times. We have just one lifetime, if we don't make the most of it, we are at fault.

P.S.: I don't really mean to give 'gyaan' by writing this. I'm just trying to feel better by telling myself "Stop complaining."

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches