Saturday, September 10, 2011

Heads or Tails..!!

To take decisions, we can weigh the pros n cons or take opinion from friends or take expert advice or just go by what the heart says. It isn't as easy as it sounds. In some situations we can't go with any of these. When you are on an empty road and there's no way to find out which road to take.. when you are shopping for your friend and can't guess which he/she would like.. when you have to choose between two of your favourite flavours of ice-cream.. just take a coin, toss it n choose. In such cases, we may have to expect the unexpected to happen. It may or may not lead to your desired destination but in the end, 'all is well' (as long as you believe it! :)). Though the serious and important decisions of life can't be made like this, it is good to try it sometimes ;).

P.S.: Whenever I toss a coin to choose something, my friends give me a weird look. They might think I'm acting childish. Never mind, thats my way and they're my friends :)

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches