Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Memoirs of GP’s place

Thinking of peaceful life, I remember the days when I was at my grandparents' place in a small town (Vizianagaram) near Visakhapatnam. We used to go there for few days during the summer vacation. The place is so simple n calm that it gave us some time to live peacefully. It is not any famous tourist place, but the fresh n unpolluted air to breathe, unfiltered but pure water to drink, no school-no books, not much of luxury.. gave us a whole lot of happiness. The serenity of the place was more enjoyable as compared to the city we lived in. We preferred long walks over travelling in the noisy automobiles. We made friends with the neighbours' kids and played until Mom called us to eat. We spent the evenings in counting stars n gazing at the moonlit sky before falling asleep. (Here, 'we' implies me n my brother :))

I know that all of us have such memorable flash backs. But in my case, I can't go there now, 'coz my grandparents don't live there anymore.

P.S.: I wrote this only out of boredom. Ofcourse, I love that place :)

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches