Saturday, September 10, 2011

Journey

Ever since we were born.. we've been travelling, facing many ups and downs, celebrating the happy moments, overcoming the hurdles, still trying to find something new and exciting everyday. Somebody said 'Life is an endless journey'.. lets not talk about 'The End' now, because we never know when it is going to arrive. One's life is one's decision. The quality of life you wish to live, the amount of happiness n joy you want, the money you wish to make, the fame you want to earn, the art you wish to master, the success you wish to conquer..in short whatever you want from life completely depends on your own actions and the decisions behind those actions are the ones that rule our lives.

Precious is the time of our life but it leaves us bored at times. I was busy with studies till last year. But then after my graduation, I was totally bored to death. Well, I wouldn't have known that I could draw pictures, sing a few lines, read books, magazines, newspapers (which I thought I never would do!!) and write blogs. Out of my boredom, I've tried my hand at many things and reinvented myself and redefined my time. Knowing the unknown gave me pleasure, made me curious and helped me to keep myself busy with something. That's the lesson I've learnt. Later, when I was in Mysore for training, I had to face the other extremity of being too busy to think of anything but exams. Then, I have come to know how flexible I am. Work or no work.. its always fine.

Busy or bored are jus two different words that indicate two different perceptions. In the end, its all in the way we look at it.

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches