Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday Morning

It is not a regular monday morning. It is something special coz we have 3 working days between 6 holidays. So, we need not wait for a whole week long with sad faces for the weekend to arrive. Knowing all this, Why do I still feel drowsy n lazy? I had a cup of coffee just now. That is supposed to wake me up, but why does it make me yawn? Whatever it is, the monday morning effect persists. The reason could be Newton's first law (Every body continues to be in its state of rest or of uniform motion unless acted upon by an external force.. good memory.. :))


The people who work, need to turn their minds on when they are at office. But my brain goes into auto-adjust mode as soon as I reach office and it turns off by itself. Poor me, I lost control over my own mind.

P.S.: I'm dozing off as I write this.

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches