Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Being Friends

A and B are good friends.

One day, B calls A on his mobile.
Response: "The subscriber is unable to take your call. Please try again later."

After 5 minutes, B tries again.
Response: "Your call is on wait.."

After 5 minutes, B calls again.
Rings.. rings.. n rings. No Answer.

After 5 minutes, B gives another try.
Response: "The number you are calling is currently not reachable. Please try again later."

B texts A. "Important. Call me immediately".

A keeps his mobile off for the rest of the day.

The next day, A calls B.

B screams at the top of his voice, "What took you so long? Why did you call now? To check whether I'm alive? What do u think of yourself? Do you know how important it was for me? "

A (in a cool manner): "Are you done? This is how I feel when you don't respond to me in time. I feel better now."

B: "What?!?!?! Is this the way you tell me?"

A: "Yeah. Otherwise you'd say I'm cribbing."

B: "Why don't you try to understand?"

A: "Why don't YOU try to understand?"

Silence. Neither of them ready to apologise.

B: "Leave it now, let's meet at Foodie Inn for lunch."

They have lunch together. At the end..

B: "Oops! I forgot my wallet. Please pay the bill this time."

A: "What? Nice excuse, you miser!"

B: "That pays for my loss. I feel better now. And you don't wanna know why I've called you yest.?"

A: "Nope. Would you stop telling me if I don't want to?"

.. and it goes on and on.

P.S.: It is always important that you feel better. Atleast with friends.

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches