Saturday, September 10, 2011

I miss those days

There was a time when we met our friends everyday, when we had fun, bunked the classes and visited different places in the city, talked about the 'hot news' of the day, chatted throughout the day and still had a lot more left, commented lecturers, dozed off in the middle of boring classes, fought for silly things... But now, as all of our friends are scattered across the country (I could say world too!), we need to plan 'When to meet?', 'Where to meet?' and finally end up saying "Sorry yaar, couldn't be there". Our friends are just a phone call away but the distance that separates us from them also kills the fun.

Friends are the people who have been with us through the thick and thin of life (and I'm sure they'll be with us till the end). They know the good and bad parts of us. The time spent with them can never be forgotten. Life would have been hell without them.


P.S.: I really miss those days.. I wish I could travel back in time.

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches