Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love or no love..!!

These days we hear many 'successful love stories' which have a so-called 'happy-ending' in which the guy n the girl get married against their parents' wish and live 'Happily ever after'. No.. I'm not talking about the regular story in Indian movies. Its the real life stories. Is it so easy for them to leave the entire family just for the love of one person? To start a new life with the loved one is a great idea. But leaving our parents unhappy is being unfair to them. 'Coz they are the people who have lived their lives only to love us n give us a wonderful life.


Nothing in life can be as great as living in a wonderful family. Living a lonely life with "its my life" kinda attitude can not give much happiness in life. In the end, all we need is a few people to care for us, to love us and be proud of us. None of the materialistic possessions can never equal love. (Not jus the love of 'someone special', I meant the love of a family).

P.S.: I'm not against love marriages. I'm only against leaving the family unhappy.

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches