Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Stranger in the bus-stop

How many times does it happen that we meet somebody by chance, talk to them for a lot of time and sometimes for days together without knowing each others' names? It happens quite often with me. Usually it happens when I meet people in bus-stop, in some relatives' wedding or a friend's party.


It has become a part of my routine to walk-as-if-I-run in the mornings to reach the bus-stop on time to catch the Infy bus. Obviously, there won't be any time left to look at the other people waiting for the same bus. (Also, I don't remember the faces if I don't see them regularly atleast for few days.. true! :)). But these days as the bus is being late by few minutes, I've noticed a guy who boards the infy bus along with me. I happened to talk to this guy for few days without knowing his name. I had my own presumptions about him. He had a black-n-greyish hair and looked workaholic. So, I thought that he must be a very boring n non-fun loving kinda guy with yrs of experience in Infy. It is only yesterday that we knew each others names (He asked first, otherwise I wouldn't have known his name for ages!). Not all my presumptions were wrong, he's got 6+8 yrs of experience and he's workaholic. I told him that I'm a fresher with absolutely no work at office n my only reason for going to office is to clock 9.15 hrs and you know what happened..!!! He laughed at me :( . I wasn't offended but I felt that he could have responded in a better way. I could have given back to him for what he did, but I thought that it would be of no use anyway.

P.S: After this, I remembered what my mom told me when I was a kid.. "Keep away from strangers".

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches