Saturday, September 10, 2011

Being on time..

Being on time is something like 'Mission Impossible' for me. Everyone knew me as 'Late comer' in school and college. Even now, I find it very difficult to reach the bus-stop on time to catch the Infy bus. When I was in school, I have never completed my home-work on time. When I was in college, in B.Tech., I couldn't finish any of my end-sem exams on time. I wished I had another 30 min for each exam. I always need an extra minute to get everything done 'on time'.. :)

Though I was late, I was welcomed with smiles. Even by not doing home-work, I could impress my teachers. Though I struggled to complete the exams, I've scored well. Now I feel that the timing is important and not being on time..;)

P.S.: I guess, after getting into some project, it is necessary to complete tasks on time to meet the deadlines. May be thats why I'm still on bench. 'The timing' of my getting out of bench needs to be benchmarked I think!!!

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches