Saturday, September 10, 2011

Random Thoughts

Many things are running through my brain right now.. don't know if they are connected in any way!


1. The scary things: Lizards, cockroaches and many other insects, Dogs, Cats (almost every animal!), Ghost stories, Horror movies, Darkness, Lonliness.. all these scare me away. I'm such a weak-hearted person that I spend sleepless nights after watching scary programmes on TV.

2. Project: I'm on bench since 2 months and don't know for how long this continues! I've come to know today that another girl in our team (i.e. who is allocated to the same account) is on bench since 4 n half months!

3. Freak-o-nomy: The words 'Inflation', 'Recession', 'Sensex'.. I don't know what these mean.. I'm not interested either. But when I hear those words from people, I feel that I'm from another world.

4. "Necessary but not Sufficient": This is the title of the book I've taken from library yesterday. I've hardly read 2 pages and I don't wanna read it anymore. It lays here on my desk looking at me as if it would kill me if I don't read it. No doubt, I'm gonna return it today.

P.S.: I'm worried.. Had my idle brain become devil's workshop?!?!

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches