Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Be informed but..

The media, I think, should be restricted to providing us with the happenings around the world. These days they not only give us the info, but they also try hard and almost force us to accept everything they tell us.

When it comes to politics, no channel or newspaper is unbiased. Each supports a different political party. For example, when they say "Y S Jagan is corrupted", we should be wise enough and think "Which politician is not corrupted, after all!" Its bcoz of his bad time that he is the one in focus. (I'm not his supporter in any way :)).

"Sonia Gandhi is getting treated for cancer, Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi are the future politicians from the Nehru family." This is enough for us to be informed about the situation. But they add to this, "Rahul acts as Rajiv Gandhi and Priyanka as Indira Gandhi". Well, I think they should leave that for us to decide.

They tell us that the world ends in Dec., 2012 and give explanations as end of Mayan calendar and pole-shifting as predicted by scientists like Einstein. They also ask us to be eco-friendly. If the world is anyway going to end in 2012, why do you want me to be eco-friendly? I don't understand. Does it change the things in any way?

I've developed a kind of hatred towards these news channels and newspapers. I'd better stay away from them.

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches