Friday, October 1, 2010

The Magical 'Love'

I have heard most of the times that love is blind, it is magical, it can't be preplanned.. it just happens and it can't be defined. Why does it not happen to me? Am i the only one like this? Or am i just ignoring The Magic around me? Or am i confused with the word LOVE? Too many questions going through my mind.

I don't know how everyone feel about The Magical Love. But as far as i know, my parents, brother n all my friends love me and i love them all too. This love is different though. Being practical, how can something just happen without our knowledge.. be it love or anything else? How does the 'Love at first sight' thing happen? How can somebody distinguish between love and infatuation? I strongly believe that in reality, love just doesn't happen. If i had liked or loved somebody then i would have had my own reasons for the same. If i had known that person since a long time and now if i say I'm in love with this person, it means that I have planned my love.

According to me, each one of us look around to find 'The Right Partner' and once found we try to impress that person and check if he/she has the same kind of feelings for us. In fact, their opinions are strongly influenced by the kind of impression we give to them about us.

I wouldn't really understand what it is until i experience it. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"each one of us look around to find 'The Right Partner' and once found we try to impress that person"
sounds more like an animal trying to find its mate...

Srisudha said...

@ravi.. man is a social animal.

Vishnu Vardhan Chikoti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My Pencil Sketches