Monday, October 11, 2010

A Sleepless Night

As the title indicates, I'm about write one of my wonderful experiences on a sleepless night. I go to bed early around 10.30 to 11.00 pm every night except on rare occasions. Now, here's one of those rare occasions. I took a nap from 10.00 pm to 11.00 pm just to stay awake at 12.00 am and welcome the day I've been waiting for. Its my birthday. As the clock ticked 12, my phone started buzzing with friends' calls and the message inbox is already full with their SMSes. I wished I could answer all of them at once. There was a huge competition among my friends to be the first to wish me on my b'day. I said to myself "What a nice bunch of friends I got! These people really make me feel special. They are all so sweet". Finally I've picked up the phone and as the lucky friend of mine was about to say something, my mother said "Wake up!". I've opened my eyes with a lot of difficulty and found that the time is 7.00 am and it is not my b'day. The short nap turned into a whole night's sleep.

The dream turned into a nightmare and it made my night sleepless.

My Pencil Sketches