Thursday, October 21, 2010

blah blah blah

Every morning I wake up only to fall in love with myself once again. I have got nothing to think about, no tasks to complete, no deadlines to meet, no exams to write and absolutely nothing to do. With a lot of difficulty, I get out of my bed and with no interest in knowing what date and day it is, I take a look at the wall clock just to check how tight was my sleep last night. I look at myself in the mirror to see how beautiful I am, with that lazy look on my face, and also find that I haven't grown any older than the previous day. With a little effort, I walk into the balcony, yawning n stretching, to take a breath of the fresh air that makes every morning as special as I am to myself. But I find that the sun is up and I have missed the cool feel of the morning for the day. Walking back to my room, I look around at the things on my table n rack and remember the unforgettable days spent with friends. I might not meet or call my friends but they are always in my thoughts. These sweet memories filled with fun and laughter make me smile unknowingly. I feel that I'm fortunate in many ways. Listening to music n humming, I fresh up as slowly as I can. (Its great that my Maths teacher found the real me and called me "A slow coach" years ago. She also called me "Absent-minded professor". I liked all the names she gave me). When I was a kid, I have learnt that eat=chew+swallow. But now, I think I need to change it as, eat=feel the smell+let your taste buds speak+chew+swallow. Spending the remaining time in front of the TV or computer, occasionally reading a book or newspaper, swinging in the cane swing (and feel as if I'm flying), sitting on the couch and eventually falling asleep in it ends my day.

So, I'm neither bored nor busy.

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches