Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Finally..

For a change, I may not be idle from tomorrow. Somebody wants to utilise my talent n services. The day has come finally after a long wait. Yeah, after a successful completion of 100 days (courtesy: my cousin cum friend :)) on bench I'm bidding good-bye to my bench period.

As some of my friends said, its true that one call can change your life. Today during my long lunch break such a change has happened. Unfortunately, after few days, I will have to spend the rest of my days at office in ODC.

Many of my friends said, end of bench-period implies end of fun. I'm waiting to meet new people n experience different things. I'll try to find fun in every torturous work from now on. Mixed feelings again.

P.S.: This doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop blogging. The frequency of updating my blog n writing comments may change though :)


No comments:

My Pencil Sketches