Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blah blah blah

What is a life without twists n surprises? I guess it would be too boring to handle. I've had too many twists in everything that I expected to be simple. I don't have enough courage to say 'God! Try me.', I keep wondering 'Why me?'.. may be because He wants to make me strong n resilient.

I have got extreme feelings.. too happy or too sad or too angry or too lazy or too crazy.. I'm always at the extreme ends. I can't control them, I just live with them. I don't even wish I could control, this is what I am.

Once while listening to Mahabharata, I heard a word which Lord Krishna told to Arjuna. It is 'Sthithapragnyatha'.. came to know that it is a state of not being over-excited in happy moments and not being depressed with difficulties. I don't know why I'm thinking about it now but I'm sure that it is impossible for me to achieve that state (atleast in this life :D).

P.S.: Don't ask me 'what happened?', I can't tell you. I've seen a few hidden shades of Infy which I can't share with you.

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches