Friday, June 3, 2011

Lonely... I'm so lonely..


Today I met a long and lost friend of mine,

Whom I never wanted to meet, but really cant fight my fate,

I had to meet him; it was all written and decided.

All sad from within, but I greeted him with a smile,

but haunted by his presence, I gave up and began to cry.

Finally I decided to face the fact,

That I have to meet him many many more times till the day I die...as...

He is the one who will be with me when no one is around.
He is the one who knows that with him I will never laugh but cry,
He is the one who knows that I never liked him and nor I would, but he will be for me any time... anywhere,

I have been with him many times but every time I make a new friend,

I thought i will never see him again, how happy but how wrong I was,

For me he is again in my life, sitting right in front of me and making me stop crying....

Well!!! He calls me his best buddy
and I call him.... My Loneliness.....


--Anonymous


No comments:

My Pencil Sketches