Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Change is Inevitable....



"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending."


"Change"..the word is very powerful today. It made a person the President of USA. I have experienced the change in me. I realized that only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. I was very stubborn, egoistic, proud, head-strong and short-tempered. But today, I have lots of patience for everything. I don't get serious easily now. I'm really happy to see this drastic change in me. I feel great when my friends say "You have changed a lot !". This is the real ME. I feel good now. I feel as if I shed all the useless qualities in me. I have learned a lot of things in life in my 20 years of age. I wasted a lot of time searching for happiness but now i realize that it is with me. I realized that if we don't change, we don't grow, if we don't grow, we aren't really living. I know that 'change' doesn't occur in a day, I know that it is a process but I'm really enjoying it... and I wish it continues in a positive way.

No comments:

My Pencil Sketches